Women in the Circular Economy Leadership Award
Women in Circular Economy Leadership Award provides an opportunity for a South Australian woman who is an emerging or established leader working in the area of waste and resource recovery or related areas such as the Circular Economy to pursue an investigative project of a kind that is not readily available in South Australia
How much money is available?
Green Industries SA Women in Circular Economy Leadership Award recognises the contribution of emerging and established women leaders making a positive contribution to South Australia's waste and resource recovery industry and related areas such as the Circular Economy. South Australian women are invited to undertake a project which will create new ideas and innovation to assist the State to maintain its reputation as a leader in the waste sector.
This Award is in memory of Pam Keating, a noted environmentalist and waste management expert who passionately believed in the importance of reducing waste and its impact on the environment.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for an Award you must:
- be an Australian Citizen over the age of 18
- live and work in South Australia
- have experience in and commitment to the waste and resource recovery industry
- not be enrolled in tertiary studies directly related to the topic of your proposed project
- have a short project that requires interstate or overseas investigation
- be willing to disseminate the results of your findings
- have evidence from your employer confirming that they will provide matched funding to support your project.
- If the applicant is a sole business operator advise the extent to which a financial contribution can be made to offset the research program’s costs.
When does it close?
Contact Program Manager
- Program Manager: Dr Marcia Kreinhold
- Phone: 8204 2051